Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pics from chat sessions

It's been about 2 weeks since I posted. Since then, I've been on the chaturbate site about half a dozen times. Each session lasted for more than 3 hours, with men coming in and out of the room, keeping me curious and involved. I've started taking snapshots during the sessions and wanted to share some of them here.

I'm usually masked. Putting on the full face makeup takes a lot of time and I'm too anxious to get online. Plus, I'm not particularly pretty when made up anyway, so I think it's just not worth the time.

I bought two more wigs. With Halloween right around the corner, its easier to find wigs, makeup, and costume pieces. Both are long hair, one blond-ish, one black. They added a new feel to some of the sessions. For me at least.

The first two are from the same shoot, just feeling sexy and girl-ish.


The next time I was online, I decided to try a little more submission. I chose my black corset rather than white so the little bit of rope I was using would stand out more. I was wearing a full-body fishnet stocking underneath. I love the look.



I went offline at about 3 a.m. and tried to go to bed. But I couldn't sleep. I was very turned on and needed some relief. So, I went back online for a little while. This time, I went for a more feminine, soft look. I took a red skirt and used it as a full dress. I walked around my shooting area for a long time, trying this and that post, trying to really get into the feeling of the girl. She really did turn into quite the wanton little thing.






It was an exhausting night and I got to bed too late. I was in a bit of a fog most of the next day and caught up on sleep the next night.

My observation from that night is that the difference in hair color seems pretty significant to me - blonde versus black hair. I want to write a bit more about that, but the thoughts are only half-baked right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment