Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

My First eBook!

I am so excited! For the last year or so, I've been writing short stories about fantasies inspired by my life as a crossdresser. They involve phone sex, meeting up with cam sex girls, and just the fear and excitement of going out in public.
Well the first one of those is now published!
I went through Smashwords (who are wonderful and helpful people) and used Open Office software, using Save As –> Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP/2003. Thank you to http://publishinginsider.net/smashwords-style-guide-for-libreoffice-openoffice/ for so much help.
The book is about a fantasy of a "girls' night out" with a friend I met online a few years ago.
I hope you give it a try and that you enjoy it. It's not incredibly long, but I will add to it if people tell me they like it.

Here's a link to Leila and Leigh: Girls' Night Out and here's the cover:
:


No comments:

Post a Comment