Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

This Is Getting Very Complicated

As the title says, this is getting very complicated.

Over the last 2 months, Culotte's story has taken another new turn. I decided to venture out into the world and visit one of the local CD-friendly clubs on karaoke night. I did a couple of tunes and it turns out I LOVE it.

However, that means I am now dealing with more multiple characters. I don't particularly want the people I'm meeting to know about my life on cam. So my secret identity now has a secret identity.

The bigger problem with that is that my cam-girl-self is spreading the word about her writing. Which means my out-in-the-world-girl-self really can't do that. Otherwise, the connection becomes too easy to make.

In a way, that really grounds me as a girl. The idea that my character has her own secret life puts me right in the situation of someone trying to navigate good-girl/bad-girl. And the stakes are different. I was going to say they are not as high, but I think they are higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment