Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Good-bye

I don't expect to be updating this blog anymore.

It's been helpful for me to track the changes I've gone through over the last few years, looking into this side of myself and seeing what I like and what I don't like about it.

But, in all this time I still have 0 followers and 0 comments.

My goal was to try and encourage dialog and discussion about cross-dressing, about getting beyond a simple male/female binary when talking about gender, and possibly encourage others to learn to be more true to who they are.

What I've ended up with is a series of snapshots of my life over the last 3 years - which will be helpful to me no doubt - but a nagging frustration that I'm (once again) not "good enough" to spark any kind of useful discussion. And that's self-defeating, so it's time to put it on the back burner.

No comments:

Post a Comment