Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Second Live Video Broadcast - the Harem Girl

I've been dropping into the ImageFAP chats a lot lately. There's a supportive community of guys who like to roleplay and a lot of opportunities to switch and play top or bottom in power games.

I generally find that I'm not so much sexually aroused as just enjoying being "in the moment" and playing whichever role I've chosen. It's fascinating to me that I rarely get aroused to the point of orgasm. I get a much bigger kick out of having my partner get off. (This has been a life-long part of my sexuality and would probably take a lot of therapy to unravel, so I just live with it. It doesn't really seem like that big a problem to me.)

I had a little free time today and some "tasks" to do for an online dom I agreed to play with. I wasn't sure I would be able to get to them in the time I had available, so I played around with some costumes. The costume evidently turned out have a "harem" look to it (more on that below). I got excited about the visual and went into the T-Room channel and launched my cam.

I had a decent sized and appreciative audience and had a really great time, both doing it and reading their responses in the chat. They are a very generous and positive group.

Here's a still I did before I went live on cam. I put it against a faux backdrop to try and capture a little bit of the "harem" feeling so many of the guys mentioned.







No comments:

Post a Comment