Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

can it become a clitty?

I'm returning after a week-plus hiatus to take care of some other business. There are two things on the near horizon that I want to try.

The first is shaving. I'm really interested in doing a full-body shave. Both to see what it feels like (the other CDs I'm finding on lushstories tell me it's amazing) and so I'll look better in the pics.

The other thing I'm considering is this: tucking and taping myself then see if I can cum using a vibrator on my head like it was a clit. I've never tried this and in fact, can't really cum unless I'm laying on my back. So masturbating in the shower is pretty much a "no started", as are many other positions.

I'm not committed to any of these yet, still thinking over the implications and the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment