Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Why This Blog?

Some weeks ago, I was having an online chat when something fascinating happened. A chance remark led me into an ongoing exploration of a side of me I didn't really know was there.

Some background: I write and post a good deal of adult BDSM and D/s fiction. My main theme is humiliation, though the use of restraint and pain has been getting more and more prevalent. I correspond regularly with readers who post comments. I appreciate the feedback. I'm also very interested in human sexuality in its myriad forms, so I like to engage in discussion with those who find my stories appealing.

Over the years, I've engaged in email and chat exchanges with women readers who wrote me telling me how much they enjoyed my stories. I often use those encounters to spark further stories, so it's a 'win' for everyone.

This time was different.

A made an offhand comment to me about housework. It sparked a flash of an image in my mind. I was standing at the kitchen sink, naked except for a small white apron that left my bottom (and most of the rest of me) exposed. Our chat very quickly turned into a session in which she dominated me. In the weeks that followed, we took this roleplay further.

I'm finding it so compelling I felt I would start my own blog to document my exploration from the inside. I've been posting to the "submissive to the circle" blog but those have all been in-character posts. Since this is a very conscious RPG, I wanted a 2nd blog to explore it from both 'inside' and 'outside' the character 'jake' / Jake Lacy.

So here it is. I hope you find it interesting and that you will post comments back to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment