Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

how Friday night went (1 of 5) - getting started

Friday night's session was enjoyable and intense.

Addie showed up in the chat at around 7 o'clock as planned. We talked a bit, casual 'how was your day?' kind of chatter, letting the anticipation build for the rest of the night. I told her I'd been shopping all day and was anxious to model what i'd bought. She said she couldn't wait to see them.

In an earlier email, she told me that she thought I looked "pretty" in pink but she wanted me to try for 'sexy'. I'd written back that someone with my body can't get to 'sexy'. She gave me a pep talk that 'sexy' is more a feeling than a look. As a man, that didn't register fully. I understand that it's good to feel sexy, but we're visual creatures, guys. I was pretty certain I couldn't pull it off.

But, I'd agreed to go along with her idea and I'd shopped for Red. I ended up bringing home four pair of panties, a Victoria's Secret corset. The VS corset bears a mention: it has absolutely no support, no laces, nothing to hold and bind and define. It's a decoration piece for someone with an already-perfect body.

But, it looked sexy, so I bought it anyway.

I bought a dress and a pleated skirt and matching top. Pleats always turned me on for some reason. So, I thought it might work the other way, maybe I'd look and feel sexy in something I knew got me going.

I also bought a burgundy colored pullover, I don't know the formal name for. Chemise? Camisole? I need to do some homework.

I poured a glass of the white wine I'd bought and she did the same on her end. We toasted "to a night of adventure".

I told her there was a poetry reading I wanted to get to at 9p, so we agreed to work that into our night. We outlined the night in four main movements:

  1. full body shave and fashion show
  2. off to the reading
  3. nipple play
  4. girls pleasuring girls

I took another sip of wine and a deep breath. Showtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment