Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

how Friday went (5 of 5) - girls pleasuring girls

As Addie and I chatted casually, I realized I was getting more and more anxious. I knew why too. We'd joked about it before, about some night when she would let me dress up and we would have a girl-girl experience. And we both knew that tonigh was the night.

There was a lull in the chat and Addie posted a single word. "Ready?"

I felt a shiver go down my spine. Eagerness. I typed, "yes".

She told me that she wanted me to pick the sexiest outfit I'd bought that day. The one I would wear if she took me out to a club or even a bar to meet someone. To try to pick up a man.

I paused for just a second. I had no intention of doing anything like that and she knew it. I typed, "we're not going out are we?"

She answered "laughing - of course not! This is for you and me, dear."

I typed "BRB" and went to the closet. I knew right away which outfit I wanted. Even though I loved looking at women in those pleated skirts, I knew that the one piece red dress would look better on me. I'd also bought a black sweater to wear over it. The weather didn't call for it (just the opposite!) but I loved the look.

I took off the corset and replaced it with my padded bra but kept the black panties. I put on a sheer pair of thigh-highs, then the outfit. I finished it off with my blonde wig and a new half-mask I'd made.

I took a few pictures and sent them to Addie.

I'd even brought a bottle of wine for us to "share". I offered her a picture of me holding the wine bottle.

We ended up playing for quite a while, using fingers and tongues to pleasure each other. I would love to go into details, but Addie has sworn me to secrecy.

For now, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment