Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

how Friday went (4 of 5) - nipple play

Back in my room, I stripped out of my street clothes and the cami and taps. I looked through the things I'd bought today and chose a too-small Victoria's Secret corset and black panties with lace around the waistband. I added a ruby-red necklace and settled down to play with the little suction bottles.

It wasn't too difficult to get them on. I took them off and on several time until I got the most suction I could. I still couldn't get my whole nipple through the mouth of the bottle, but I came close.

I let them on while I surfed, replied to some email, and waited for Addie to come back online. In all, there were on and off for over 45 minutes. Every ten minutes or so, I took them off and reattached them, trying to get a little more nipple into the bottles each time.

When Addie showed up, she complimented me on my enthusiasm and commitment. Then, she asked me to send her pictures of each nipple so she could see whether or not the suction had any effect.

I took the pictures and sent them to her right off.

Addie asked me if I wanted to try something new, something an old boyfriend had done with her. I loved the idea, me doing girl things that a boy had asked for!

She told me to try rubber banding my nipples. I took off the left bottle and stretched the nipple as far as I could, then twisted a rubber band around it four twists. I did the same on the right and was amazed at the look and feel.

We chatted online for a while, me looking down every now and then to see my nipples, bulging and swollen.

At some point a little while later, my upper arm brushed against my left nipple. I noticed it felt cold. And, there was a bead of liquid glistening at the top! It was a little scary, but, given what I'd put it through, I'm not too worried. If I see it again, I'll have it looked at.

No comments:

Post a Comment