Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Red Dress Strip

I'm going back through the photo sessions so I can write about what you missed in October.

Around the 10th of the month, I decided I wanted to try makeup again. So, I spent about half an hour putting it on, wiping it off, putting it on again, until I got somewhere near acceptable. When I did, I went to my little broadcasting room and got dressed up. I decided I'd like to do a striptease, starting fully dressed and stripping down slowly for the cam. I put on dark fleshtone thigh-highs, my favorite white corset, and a knee-length red dress I'd bought a while ago.

I turned on my cam and connected to the cam site and I was ready to go. I waited a while until there were 10 viewers, chatting with the guys who were there, moving around the room slowly, trying to be sexy and keep their interest.

Why wait until there were 10 people (I assume "10 guys") in the room? I think I'm just an attention whore. I like the idea that they stick around to watch.

As soon as the counter hit the magic number, I started dancing around slowly and hiking up my skirt, teasing them a little bit. I snapped pictures every few minutes, hoping to catch at least a few good ones.


I unzipped the dress, then slowly pulled it up over my head. I kept it in my hand while I took off the white lace panties, then "strutted my stuff" the way I'd remembered women in the strip clubs.


People were coming and going in and out of the channel. I realized it was bothering me but I also realized it's probably the nature of the game. I'm learning not to take it personally. This is certainly not everyone's cup of tea, and I'm certainly not the most attractive CD on the site.

But, I did appreciate the ones who stayed from beginning to end and I told them so. I was starting to collect a few regulars...

No comments:

Post a Comment