Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Very Tight Corset


Later that same night, about 2 a.m., one of the men who'd seen the earlier show came back again.

He asked, "is that corset as tight as you can make it?" There was something about his directness that appealed to me. That, and I liked the idea of making it tighter. I like the feeling, it's why I wear the thing in the first place.

So, I answered, "no, it isn't."

"Well, you know what to do then, don't you?" he typed.

I looked at the screen for a while, waiting for something more. After a few minutes, it was clear to me that he just assumed that was all it took, that was all the effort he needed to make. And he was right.

I untied the strings and inhaled, tugging at the center, then moving up and down like I'd seen in so many "How to Lace Up Your Own Corset" videos. (YouTube is an amazing resource...) I did that once, then again. It was getting hard to breathe. I remembered what I'd read about women in years past -- about how they'd pass out from lack of oxygen -- and wondered if what I was doing was dangerous. But this was a one-time thing and for just a few hours, so I went ahead with it.

I took a deep breath, then let it all out, tightening as I went. Success! It was even harder to breathe. I did it again, then once more. It didn't feel like I was making any progress, so I stopped and tied the thing off.

The effect was impressive, I actually had an hourglass figure! One odd thing, though, my right side seemed much more affected than my left. I tried moving around inside the corset, but nothing seemed to make a difference.


The overall look was exciting! I wanted to see what it would look under a dress, so I went and go my "little black dress" and pulled it on. I was quite happy with the results.


The look was exactly the kind of wanton, "I'm doing this for you" look I was after. I paraded around in front of the cam for a while, enjoying the attention and snapping stills.

After about 15 minutes, I decided it was time for another shoot. This time, I wanted to go back to the classic "girl in a man's shirt" look. That's always turned me on so I thought it would be a natural project for me.

I announced it to the men on the cam site then took off the black dress. I put on one of my own shirts, one of the ones that's a bit large on me, and struck what I hoped were classic poses. As usual, some worked better than others.


One of the men (not a regular) said that if I really wanted to get noticed, I had to get nasty, be a little more "out there". So, I tried it. I'm not sure if I like the result. The pictures, I think, cross the line established long ago between Playboy and Hustler. But, they were fun to take, they're maybe sexy, and the guys in the cam show liked them.


That was it for that night. I ended up going to bed about 2:30 a.m. I was pretty exhausted most of the next day and didn't get back online for cam for 2 more days.

More on that later.


No comments:

Post a Comment