Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Update after over a month!

It's surprising to me that my last blog entry was over a month ago. "They" say time flies when you're having fun and "they" seem to be right. I'm going to do a quick brain dump and hopefully get back to flesh some of these out later.

Something about this really appeals to me. I'm having fun. And it's taking up a lot of my time. Has it become addictive? Is it disrupting my normal day-to-day life? I don't think so. Things are getting done, projects are getting completed, I even did some work around the house I'd been putting off for years.

But, at the same time, I'm not getting as much sleep as I should and that worries me a little bit. I'll keep an eye on it. Promise.

Since my last post, I've done 21 photo shoots. Which means I've been online video chatting just about the same number of times. I find that when I do the chats, I take a lot of pictures of culotte. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them, but I'll worry about that later.

I really enjoy the process of going through them, because I find some that I really like. Maybe I should have been a photographer? Oh well, too late for that now.

Things in the online world are fascinating! During the first few weeks, there were a lot of guys who wanted to see my legs and feet. Now, I seem to be generating more overall appeal. I've been offered phone numbers, Skype IDs, and even "meet for coffee" with someone who's fairly nearby. I can see where this would get addictive, the positive strokes really do feel good.

I continue to be frustrated by trying to do makeup. Most of my sessions are done in masks. My makeup is still far too heavy, I feel like Heath Ledger's Joker. In fact, I've had a couple of people come into the channel and make rude comments about it. Par for the course, I guess. You can't please everyone and I really DO look kind of scary. I'm not sure if I'll ever get it right, but I plan to keep trying.

I want a better camera! I didn't realize that the shots I'm taking with my webcam are 640X480. That's hardly enough detail to work with, if I ever DO want to do something with these pics.

I have a handful of regulars in the channel, which is a good feeling.

AND, I have an update on the young man about whom I posted back on October. He came back and I did another chat session with him. This time, though, he presented it to me as a fantasy, not a reality. So, it leaves me wondering: is he really what he says he is and wants me to think it's a fantasy, or the other way around?

The question's significant. I've been reading blogs and posts from PSOs. One of the primary rules in that world is "don't break the fantasy". So, my approach to this fellow is going to be "you tell me the story and I will enter that world with you." It's probably more of a turn on for him. I hope so anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment